- Sunday Prayer Meeting from 8:30–9:10am in B-109. All are welcome.
- Good Friday and Easter Service Schedule – Fri., Apr. 14th; Sun., Apr. 16th. Please spend time with your family. No children program and childcare provided.
Good Friday – 7:30-9:00pm, English in the sanctuary with family.
Sunrise Service – 6:30-7:30am, In the courtyard (bring a sweater)
Baptismal Service – 7:30-8:45am, in the sanctuary (Breakfast afterwards)
Church Cantata –Risen Indeed – 9:30am or 11:15am in the sanctuary
- Church Annual Retreat, Fri.-Mon., May 26th-29th, 4 days 3 nights. If you’re staying in a hotel, please book your room early. For info, contact Minghao Do (480-721-2790).
- VBS 2017 Reach for the stars and become a Galactic Starveyor! To volunteer (June 18-22), please sign up here: http://tinyurl.com/2017GPCVBSVolunteerReg Sign-up will be open until all spots are filled. There is also a sign-up table in the breezeway.
- Youth Camp (June 28th-July 2nd) Registration is open for youth camp at http://www.azyouthcamp.com. Cabin leaders are needed. If you want to serve or know of someone who can serve please contact P. James (firstname.lastname@example.org).
GROW (Adult Spiritual Growth Classes): March – May 2017
Walk as Jesus Walked – Becoming A Disciple – Led by Jeff Ganger – CO–201
Personal Bible Study – Led by P. Derek – CO–206
Faithless Atheism – Led by P. Larry – CO–203
Remembering the Lord on Palm Sunday. . .
Today we celebrate Palm Sunday. In John 12:12-13 it records the beginning of the last week Jesus spent on earth before he went to the cross:
“The next day the great crowd that had come for the Feast heard that Jesus was on his way to Jerusalem. They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna!” “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!” “Blessed is the King of Israel!”
We know that morning Jesus was heralded as a coming King, but within five days, the same crowd demanded he be crucified. Let us remember what our Lord went through during this time of Easter.