News for March 12, 2017
- Annual Awana Games & Sparks-A-Rama:We give thanks to the Lord for the 39 clubbers who participated last Saturday and all the parents and coaches who supported their efforts! Praise God for the opportunity to meet other area clubs during this annual event.
- Sunday Prayer Meeting from 8:30–9:10am in B-109. All are welcome.
- No language school today. No AWANA or childcare Fri., Mar.17th.
- Japan Mission Trip Mar. 15th-26th Brenda Chan, June Lin, and Petty Go will go to Iwate where 2011 earthquake and tsunami hit. The focus is caring, counseling, and exploring future ministry opportunity. Please pray and financially support. Write a check to GPCCC, and note Japan STM.
- Feed My Starving Children, Mar. 24th–25th. On Friday, there is no registration as it’s for youth and collegians only and begins after youth group. They can stay at the church (Lock-in) until 7:00am for pickup! For Saturday, please register online: https://give.fmsc.org/events/-/e103068 access code: GPCCC. About 150 of the 440 spots are still available.
- Nepal Mission Trip Mar. 24th-Apr. 9th: Louis Chu, Jennifer Liu and Lydia Yeung will explore new ministry opportunities in western Nepal. Please pray for their trek.
- Baptism class, Apr. 2nd, 11:10–12:25pm, room CO-205. If you’re a born-again believer, this is your chance to follow the Lord’s command to be baptized. Baptisms will be on Easter Sunday, Apr. 16th after the Sunrise Service. Please sign up on the clipboard.
- Blood Drive -Sun., Apr. 2nd. Please register in the breezeway.
- Easter Service Schedule – Fri., Apr. 14th; Sun., Apr. 16th.
Good Friday – 7:30-9:00pm, English in the sanctuary with family.
Sunrise Service – 6:30-7:30am, In the courtyard (bring a sweater)
Baptismal Service – 7:30-8:45am, in the sanctuary (Breakfast afterwards)
Church Cantata –Risen Indeed – 9:30am, 11:15am in the sanctuary
- VBS 2017 Reach for the stars with us and become a Galactic Starveyor! To volunteer this year (June 18-22), please sign up: http://tinyurl.com/2017GPCVBSVolunteerReg
Priority will be given to those who sign up by Fri., Mar. 31st. Sign-up will remain open until all spots are filled.
- Youth Camp (June 28th-July 2nd) Cabin Leaders Needed. if you want to serve or know of someone who can serve please contact P. James (email@example.com).
- Pastoral Staff: James is in Mexico on missions.